First Egg Bank would like to invite you to upcoming webinar on "Cryoshipping for IVF. How to choose an IVF courier?”, which will be held on 22nd May 2018, 8 p.m., London time. The webinar would be introduced by Peter Hura, Head of Logistics department.
During the webinar you will learn about:
- Methods of cryoshipping frozen reproductive cells: eggs, sperm, embryos.
- How safe is the shipping process?
- Advantages of onboard personal supervision of the container.
- Documents, required for cells (frozen donor eggs, sperm, embryos) transportation from clinic to clinic.
- Geography of shipments.
CV Peter Hura
Smart, multitasking, sociable, Peter is experienced IVF courier and logistics specialist. He is in charge of worldwide cryoshipments (frozen donor eggs, sperm, embryos) for intended parents or on demand for private fertility clinics and surrogacy agencies. His responsibilities are:
- Complex delivery organization.
- Arranging issues between clinic representatives, where cells are stored.
- Air Security and Custom clearance.
He has performed more than 100 cryoshippments during only a year. The list of countries where deliveries were performed includes the UK, Spain, Poland, Denmark, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Greece, Israel, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine and the USA. All patients have a guarantee that their order will be safely delivered to the destination point.