We are excited to announce that First Egg Bank has received the FDA certification (U.S. Food and Drug Administration), and belongs to the human cell and tissue establishments, which are allowed to import human reproductive cells (oocyte, sperm, embryos) to USA.
First Egg Bank acts according to the FDA Regulation of Human Cells, Tissues, and Cellular and Tissue-Based Products (HCT/P's).
It means that American IVF clinics, labs, medical centers, as well as individual fertility patients, who are looking for frozen donor eggs, are free to purchase from First Egg Bank, which is trusted European egg donor bank.
FDA license has been also obtained by our affiliated lab “Medical Centre Intersono” where the next procedures are performed: egg and sperm donor recruitment, screening, egg retrieval, oocyte and sperm vitrification.
What is FDA?
FDA is responsible for:
- Protecting the public health by assuring that food (except meat from livestock, poultry and some egg products, which are regulated by the U.S. Department of Agriculture) are safe, wholesome, sanitary and properly labeled. This ensures that human and veterinary drugs, and vaccines and other biological products and medical devices intended for human use are safe and effective.
- FDA's responsibilities extend to the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, American Samoa, and other U.S. territories and possessions.
Benefits of purchasing from First Egg Bank for American IVF clinics, labs and individual patients:
- Prices on frozen donor eggs from Europe are much lower than at most USA egg banks ( 8 ovas from First Egg bank cost 9600 $, the price for the same eggs quantity at USA banks is 15 000 $).
- Age of our egg donors correspond to ASRM requirements: young women between 18 and 34 years old.
- Fully screened egg donors.
- Proven fertility guaranteed.
- All donors are approved by FDA certified lab.
- Guarantee package on donor ovas and embryos.
Find out prices on Egg Donor plans (6, 8, 10, 12 oocytes) and shipping to USA.