First Egg Bank offers for USA and Canadian based couples to choose egg donors from customized Egg Donor Catalog. This catalog includes genetically screened egg donors according to FDA requirements.
Currently our USA+Canada egg donor database enlists 600+ vitrified donor eggs. All our donors Egg donors have been thoroughly interviewed, and their profiles include information about the donor's appearance, education, family history, hobbies, etc.
Advantages of our Egg donor catalog:
- 600+ vitrified donor eggs recruited and screened according to USA regulations
- Extended donor profile with personal information, family tree, psychological test etc.
- Free online donor selection and booking .
- Personal user account.
- Free unlimited access to Egg donor database.
- The database is regularly updated.
- Easy egg donor search.
Egg donor profile includes:
- Childhood pictures
- Adulthood pictures
- Blood type
- Body build
- Eye color
- Hair color
- Donor’s education level
- Hobbies and interests
- Family medical history
- Ethnic background of donor’s parents
Our team of coordinators will be happy to assist with donor selection.
Extended donor profile
In our extended donor profile you will find:
- General information about about donor: height, weight, age etc.
- Education with the description of her favourite school subjects, university degree etc.
- Interview with the donor, that helps to understand what person the woman is.
- Donors genealogical tree is a little family introduction, what is really important when you choose that one donor.
- Message to future child is the motivation why this woman made a decision to donate her eggs.
- Personality type shows the woman nature.
- Donor adult and child photos. You would like to see the woman that decided to help people feel the parenthood happiness, dont you?
How our egg donors become US compliant?
- Before being qualified for the participation in the egg donation program, the fertility assessment of each candidate is carried out. This assessment includes hormonal testing for AMH level and ovarian evaluation, based on ultrasound examination during which antral follicle count is performed.
- General Egg Donor Testing and Physical Examination are performed to evaluate an egg donation program applicant’s personal and family medical history, to exclude the possibility of the potential risks to the candidate’s health and the children who will be born in the result of her egg donation.
- We collect egg donor blood in special tubes received from certified US laboratory within 30 days of egg collection and send donor’s blood samples to USA lab that conducts required testing.
- Tested donor biomaterial is stored in separate tank in order to provide the highest security level.
Donor Testing. USA requirements
According to USA requirements we test egg donors additionally for:
- HIV 1, 2 & 0
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Extended genetic testing
That’s mean that donors are screened in a proper way several times in order to provide clinics, labs and individual patients with the highest quality biomaterial.
Prices and payment
The price for donor eggs depends on the number of oocytes in one batch. We propose batches of 6,8,12 oocytes each.
First Egg Bank Courier Service provides safe and reliable shipping frozen donor eggs (oocytes), sperm samples, embryos, as well as laboratory specimens, blood transport, medical records or documents. Our services are available both for IVF patients (egg donation or surrogacy cycles) and for the IVF clinics. Transportation of the shipper is performed with a constant control in the cabin of the plain as hand luggage.
We are here to help you!