First Egg Bank is looking for a motivated, result oriented International Business Development Manager on the market of: Argentina, Chile, Peru, Mexico, Panama, Austria, Portugal, Italy, UK, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Malaysia, Phillippines, Australia.
First Egg Bank is a trusted egg donor bank launched in 2008 and is a part of Medicover Fertility Group. During its 11 yesrs of existance on the Global Market we have established more than 50 partnerships with the leading IVF clinics on each continent of the World. First Egg Bank has provided safe transportation of vitrified donor oocytes, frozen sperm sampes and embryos upon the request of its partners and clinics to such destinations as Canada, USA, Latin America, UK, Northern and Central Europe and Asia. Being a leading European egg bank, we gained support and trust of thousands patients by helping them sense the joy of parenthood.
- experience on ART market on the one of the following positions: Embryologist, reproductive specialist, IVF nurse, counsellor, egg donor coordinator;
- tight relationship with the decision makers of the leading IVF units of the marketl
- strong network of individual contacts within the IVF marketl
- strong sales and communication skillsl
- personal business approach to the market developmentl
- organizational and managerial skills.
- collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the regionl
- promotion and Sale First Egg Bank's products on the maket: frozen donor eggs, sperm, embryos;
- holding meetings with representatives of local ivf clinics;
- managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals;
- forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals;
- developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term;
- organization of presentations, seminars and regular meetings for the B2B and B2C audience;
- elaborating price strategy for the market, recommending improvements;
- control of success rates; oocytes thawing rate in egg donation cycles with further reporting to head office.
- ability to work in the Global company, which is the part of Medicover Fertility Group;
- ability to take part in world ART conferences, annual meetings (ESHRE, ASRM, Alpha etc.);
- constant self-improvement and personal growth;
- flexible bonus system based on the results of work with the market;
- possibility to combine First Egg Bank activity with the regular position.
- submit your CV with the detailed description of your experience;
- submit a cover letter explaining why you would be the best candidate.
For more details:
+38 044 379 3172
+1 929 999 2034
+44 208 089 2213