In case the specialists of your clinic currently do not have a command of vitrified oocytes thawing technique and can not deal with vitrified oocytes, Vitrification and Warming training will help you in successful acquisition of the vitrified oocytes thawing technique and will reveal all secrets which will help you to increase the percentage of survived oocytes.
Training on Vitrification and warming techniques is performed by First Egg Bank, which is trusted European egg donor bank our affiliated clinic, located in Ukraine (Intersono IVF clinic).
When: February 2019
Where: Intersono IVF clinic. Lviv, Ukraine
International Embryology School is a 2-day intensive course of lectures and practical classes of vitrification and thawing techniques. The course program is developed by Dr. Anat Safran, an independent scientific advisor of the Medicover Group. Anat Safran is a clinical embryologist with 30 years of practical experience in reproductive medicine.
Course duration: 2 days
- Early bird registration fee (till 10.01.2019): 215 € (covers course materials, supplies and meals)
- Standard Fee (from 11.01.2019 – till 15.02.2019) : 290 € (covers course materials, supplies and meals)
Hands-on training on oocyte vitrification and warming technique includes:
- Learn theory of vitrification and warming technology.
- Ideal culture systems/procedures for thawed oocytes/embryos.
- Demonstrations of the vitrification cooling and warming procedures.
- Hands on training on vitrification/warming procedures.
Advantages of the training:
- Manual and video on oocyte warming technique;
- International Certificate;
- 30 days of Free consultation with course teachers.
We guarantee that after accomplishing the training you will gain considerable advantages of the work with vitrified oocytes and will be able to implement acquired knowledge in everyday practice of your clinic.
To register for the training please fill-in the Form below:
To register for the Vitrification and warming course, please call us: +322 808 23 05 or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org