Canadian intended parents, who are looking for frozen donor eggs or sperm from abroad may now select them In Europe through First Egg Bank.
First Egg Bank is Ukrainian egg donor bank with 450 egg and 200 sperm donors who are screened according to Canadian fertility legislation Assisted Human Reproduction Act (AHRA) and EU-Tissue Directive 2004/23/CE, 2006/17/EC and 2006/86/EC.
First Egg Bank offers:
- Batches of 6, 8 and 12 frozen donor eggs.
- Sperm samples in straws and vials.
- Embryo creation.
Egg donor testing
To comply with Canadian fertility legislation, First Egg Bank conducts additional testing for both Chlamydia and Gonorrhea before the procedure of egg retrieval, as well as Cytomegalovirus (CMV). Learn more about full Egg donor testing.
How our egg donors become Canada compliant?
Before being qualified for the participation in the egg donation program,`the fertility assessment of each candidate is carried out. This assessment includes hormonal testing for AMH level and ovarian evaluation, based on ultrasound examination during which antral follicle count is performed.
General Egg Donor Testing and Physical Examination are performed to evaluate an egg donation program applicant’s personal and family medical history, to exclude the possibility of the potential risks to the candidate’s health and the children who will be born in the result of her egg donation.
We collect egg donor blood in special tubes received from certified US laboratory within 30 days of egg collection and send donor’s blood samples to USA lab that conducts required testing.
Searching for a donor with First Egg Bank
- Egg donor database: On our website click “Egg Donor search”. You will find the best egg donor match according to the desired phenotypical characteristics such as blood type, height, weight, hair and eye colour, hair type.
- Sperm donor database: On our website click “Sperm Donor search”. After the registration you will get free 7-days access to the whole list of sperm donors with their photos and extended profile information.
Benefits of purchasing from First Egg Bank for Canadian IVF clinics:
- Totally legal. Our donors are compliant according to all Canadian regulations.
- Donor health control. Double testing system in our own laboratory and in reliable USA laboratory.
- Egg quality guaranteed. Highly experienced embryology team conducts egg vitrification procedures and gladly assists with any issues.
- You can rely on us. We have transparent Guarantees and Compensation system.
- Easy to select. Donor search is conducted through free online donor catalogue with pictures and donor personal profile.
- Experienced in shipments to Canada. We do all organisational issues and safe hand-carry biomaterial transportation.
Cryoshipping to Canada.
First Egg Bank has own cryoshipping department, which provides safe shipping of frozen donor eggs (oocytes), sperm or embryos from Europe to Canada. Transportation takes place in a special cryoshipper equipped with temperature data logger and is performed under the constant care of our courier during its way to the final destination. You can be sure that donor reproductive cells will arrive at your clinic safely.
If you have any questions or are ready to place an order, please contact our Canadian sales managers: Ms. Uliana Bozhyk (English speaking coordinator) and Mariya Osnovina (French speaking coordinator).