USA fertility patients, who are looking for frozen donor eggs or sperm from abroad may select them in Ukraine through First Egg Bank. First Egg Bank is ukrainian egg bank that belongs to the human cell and tissue establishments of FDA, which are allowed to import human reproductive cells (oocyte, sperm, embryos) to USA.
Cooperation with USA clinic Lane Fertility Institute
On the USA market First Egg Bank officially works with Lane Fertility Institute , which is represented by Dr. Lane.
FEB activity was approved by Dr. Lane during her visit to our laboratory. Dr. Lane confirmed that our laboratory meets USA standards. Due to this approval, US patients can freely order eggs, sperm and embryos of First Egg Bank.
FDA Licensed Egg Donor Bank
Egg Donor Screening And Testing
- Age of our egg donors correspond to ASRM requirements: young women between 18 and 30 years old.
- Proven fertility – all donors have at least one healthy child
- No bad habits
According to ASRM requirements we test egg donors for ( Infectious Disease Testing):
- HIV 1, 2 & 0
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
How our egg donors become compliant?
Before being qualified for the participation in the egg donation program,`the fertility assessment of each candidate is carried out. This assessment includes hormonal testing for AMH level and ovarian evaluation, based on ultrasound examination during which antral follicle count is performed.
General Egg Donor Testing and Physical Examination are performed to evaluate an egg donation program applicant’s personal and family medical history, to exclude the possibility of the potential risks to the candidate’s health and the children who will be born in the result of her egg donation.
We collect egg donor blood in special tubes received from certified US laboratory within 30 days of egg collection and sends donor’s blood samples to USA lab that conducts FDA testing. That’s mean that donors are screened in a proper way several times in order to provide clinics, labs and individual patients with the highest quality biomaterial.
Tested donor biomaterial is stored in separate tank in order to provide the highest security level. Also First Egg Bank sends donor’s blood samples to USA lab that conducts FDA testing. That’s mean that donors are screened in a proper way several timed in order to provide clinics, labs and individual patients with the highest quality biomaterial.
Egg donor Genetic testing
Standard genetic testing:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Fragile X
Extended genetic testing.
Benefits of purchasing from First Egg Bank for individual patients
- Custom database with 600+ donor eggs screened according FDA standards
- Affordable prices on frozen donor eggs from Europe are much lower than at most USA egg banks (8 ovas from First Egg bank cost $9600, the price for the same eggs quantity at USA banks is $15 000).
- Totally legal. Our donors are compliant according to all US regulations.
- Donor health control. Double testing system in our own laboratory and in reliable certified USA laboratory.
- Egg quality guaranteed. Highly experienced embryology team conducts egg vitrification procedures and gladly assists with any issues.
- You can rely on us. We have transparent Guarantees and Compensation system.
- Easy to select. Donor search is conducted through free online donor catalogue with pictures and donor personal profile.
- Experienced in shipments to USA. We do all organisational issues and safe hand-carry biomaterial transportation.
USA Egg Donor database
- Anonymous and Open ID donors.
- Caucasian , Asian phenotypes.
- Adult and childhood donor photos
- Vitrification protocol type: Kitazato, Sage, Cryotech
- Country Compliance: USA
- Extended Personal Profile - upon request.
- Medical profile - upon request.
- Extended Genetic testing results – upon request.
Frozen donor oocytes Costs. Prices for USA market
Prices on frozen donor eggs from Europe are much lower than at most USA egg banks (6 ovas from First Egg bank cost 10650$, the price for the same eggs quantity at USA banks is 15 000 $).
- Price of 1 extra egg – 1175$.
- Shipment to any location in USA – 1000$.
First Egg Bank proposes this packages to our patients:
Egg Donor packages:
- Package 1 - 6 oocytes (+ extra eggs). Recommended to patients who want to receive minimum 1 blastocyst for transfer.
- Package 2 - 8 oocytes (+ extra eggs). Recommended to patients who want to receive minimum 3 blastocysts for transfer.
- Package 3 - 12+ oocytes. Recommended to patients who want to receive enough quantity of blastocysts for PGS\PGD.
Embryo packages (starts from 17200$)
- Package 1 - minimum 2 frozen blastocysts
- Package 2 - minimum 3 frozen blastocysts.
- Package 3 - minimum 2 frozen healthy blastocysts ready for FET already with PGS/PGD done.
How American clinic or individual patient can receive oocytes from First Egg Bank?
Being registered in FDA, First Egg Bank is able to provide clinics as well as individual patients with best quality oocytes. The algorithm of work is rather simple: we do it just in 4 steps.
- Step 1: Donor selection. Register USA egg donor catalog, where you can find donor which meets your criteria due to the simple system of donor selection.
- Step 2: Contract signing and Payment. Having chosen the donor, you sign a contract with First Egg Bank and receive an invoice due for payment.
- Step 3: FDA lab approval. First Egg Bank sends donor’s blood samples to FDA certified lab and receive an approval for importing donor biomaterial to USA.
- Step 4: Delivery. The professional courier service of First Egg Bank conducts the delivery to your clinic.
Transporting to USA
First Egg Bank Courier Service provides safe shipping of frozen donor eggs (oocytes), sperm or embryos from Ukraine to USA. Transportation takes place in a special cryoshipper equipped with temperature data logger and is performed under the constant care of our courier during its way to the final destination. You can be sure that donor reproductive cells will arrive at your clinic safely. The price for frozen reproductive cells transportation is 1000 $.