USA fertility patients, who are looking for frozen donor eggs or sperm from abroad may now select them in Europe through First Egg Bank. First Egg Bank is FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) certified egg donor bank, and belongs to the human cell and tissue establishments, which are allowed to import human reproductive cells (oocyte, sperm, embryos) to USA.
Egg Donor screening.
According to ASRM requirements we test egg donors for: infections such as HIV, Hepatitis B and C, gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis. Additional tests confirming that egg donors are not carriers of the cystic fibrosis gene should be done as well. Other genetic testing can be provided based on the donor’s history and ethnic background.
Benefits of purchasing from First Egg Bank for American IVF clinics, labs and individual patients:
- Prices on frozen donor eggs from Europe are much lower than at most USA egg banks (8 ovas from First Egg bank cost 9600 $, the price for the same eggs quantity at USA banks is 15 000 $).
- Age of our egg donors correspond to ASRM requirements: young women between 18 and 34 years old.
- Fully screened egg donors.
- Proven fertility guaranteed.
- All donors approved by FDA certified lab.
- Guarantee package on donor ovas and embryos.
How American clinic or individual patient can receive oocytes from First Egg Bank?
Being registered in FDA, First Egg Bank is able to provide clinics as well as individual patients with best quality oocytes. The algorithm of work is rather simple: we do it just in 4 steps.
- Step 1: Donor selection. Register in our online catalogue, where you can find donor which meets your criteria due to the simple system of donor selection.
- Step 2: Contract signing and Payment. Having chosen the donor, you sign a contract with First Egg Bank and receive an invoice due for payment
- Step 3: FDA lab approval. First Egg Bank sends donor’s blood samples to FDA certified lab and receive an approval for importing donor biomaterial to USA.
- Step 4: Delivery. The professional courier service of First Egg Bank conducts the delivery to your clinic.
Transporting to USA
First Egg Bank Courier Service provides safe shipping of frozen donor eggs (oocytes), sperm or embryos from Europe to USA. Transportation takes place in a special cryoshipper equipped with temperature data logger and is performed under the constant care of our courier during its way to the final destination. You can be sure that donor reproductive cells will arrive at your clinic safely. The price for frozen reproductive cells transportation is 1000 $.
Egg Donor Prices
The First Egg Bank provides loyal pricing policy to USA patients and clinics:
- 6 vitrified oocytes – 7400$;
- 8 vitrified oocytes – 9600$;
- 10 vitrified oocytes – 11500$;
- 12 vitrified oocytes – 13500$